BMW Technical Specification….
The Autologic diagnostic tool for BMW vehicles is without doubt the most comprehensive tool to be made available to independent BMW specialists.
Autologic BMW is unique in offering full fault code read and re-set, full component activation, electronic control unit procedures, clearing and setting of adaptation values, full coverage of (ECU) control units coding, full programming capability including engine control modules and transmission control modules, adjustment of engine idle, real-time reading of all dynamic data, procedure for engine and immobiliser alignment, procedure for trial substitution of control units and procedure for the fitting of BMW accessories. Car/Key Memory Function for personalising vehicle.
Models covered by Autologic BMW include:
- 1 Series: E81 / E82 / E87 / E88
- 3 Series: E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 / E46 / E36
- 5 Series: F10 / F11 / E60 / E61 / E39 / E34
- 5 GT: F07
- 6 Series: E63 / E64
- 7 Series: F01 / F02 / F03 / E65 / E66 / E67 / E68 / E38 / E32
- 8 Series: E31
- X Series: X6 (E71 / E72) X5 (E70 / E53) X3 (E83) X1 (E84)
- Z Series: Z4 (E89 / E86 / E85) Z3 (E36 / E37 / E38) Z8 (E52)
- M Series: M3 / M5 / M6 / X5 M / X6 M / Z4 M / Z3 M
Models covered by Autologic BMW MINI include:
- R50, R52, R53, R55, R56, R57, R60